Friday, March 2, 2012

Field Trip Fridays


I have been thinking for awhile about starting what I like to call Field Trip Fridays here at Morrison Homeschool. We finally got a good car so Im ready to get out and about. The weather lately has been nice and that makes it even more enticing to get out. I have been looking around at all the different things we could be doing and I cant wait to get started. I hope that you will join us on our journey into Oklahoma. I will try to take the kids somewhere every week even if its just to a local park. Tulsa has tons and do surrounding areas. I will also be adventuring into more elaborate field trips that involve traveling a long distance. I will post pictures and links to the various places we visit so come on lets explore Oklahoma!

No comments:

Post a Comment